You can find the recording of this Webinar here: https://youtu.be/D7C-MWfT7eA
In a world of portable data, geographically distributed processing centres, workforces, customer bases, overlapping jurisdictions and evolving privacy regulations, you can begin to appreciate why achieving and demonstrating regulatory compliance is challenging.
In this online seminar, see how you can start to prepare for the EU GDPR, and why adopting a data-centric security approach will help you apply data governance, reduce the risk of data violations, and lower compliance costs.
What you will learn:
- Key things you need to know about the EU data protection regulations
- Establish the right foundations: achieving compliance using a data-centric privacy compliance process and framework.
- The role of data classification in protecting critical data assets
- How to perform data impact assessments
- How to achieve and accelerate compliance using erwin’s product portfolio
If you’re unavailable for our webinar, you may also be interested in the following: