CA are proud to announce their latest product offering, CA ERwin Data Modeler r9.5.
With ERwin r9.5, the ability to share key metadata across technologies, projects, and roles places ERwin at the Center of Data Management. Let’s talk about what’s new!
The new Report Designer in CA ERwin Data Modeler is here in release r9.5! With the Report Designer, you can:
- Build reports through an intuitive graphical interface
- Create detailed metadata reports that include a wide range of object types—tables, columns, UDPs, and more
- Publish via HTML, export to Excel, or view within ERwin via an intuitive grid browser
- Generate graphical diagrams that users can drill-into to view detailed metadata
New support for Big Data
- Support for Big Data platforms such as Apache Hadoop Hive and Google BigQuery helps organizations create a single view of core information assets, whether in traditional platforms or in Big Data sources.
- With over 120 bridges to other tools and technologies, you can easily integrate these data sources into your Business Intelligence projects, MDM initiatives, and more.
Flexible reporting, a strong model repository and the ability to integrate with a wide range of technologies from Big Data, to BI, to MDM tools helps you use ERwin as an information hub to share the core data definitions, business rules, and data structures across your organization – placing ERwin at the Center of Data Management.